We're looking for a dynamic, committed real estate salesperson who lives in the Hudson Valley to work with the office in developing their territory. With more demand than we can currently handle, we will help develop the territory and train for success! Existing license not required.
• Serve buyers and sellers with exceptional professionalism and market understanding in the Ulster County area
• Help execute office-directed marketing program
• Handle basic web work/data entry for own listings
• Maintain client files and provide to office in keeping with file retention policy
• Dedication to help buyers and sellers by instilling confidence and providing exemplary service
• Self-motivation to attract new business and to cultivate new markets
• Organization to maintain accurate, thorough and complete records
• Computer savvy to further the company's marketing program and your success
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Weekend availability
• Ability to compose professional, clear and friendly emails
• Patience for this service-oriented industry
• Integrity. Without this we have no business.
• New agents may have their class expenses reimbursed after their first closing.
• Both experienced salespeople and prospective agents will be considered.
• Benefit from leads supplied from the office.
• Part-time position with unlimited upside.
• Generous commission structure.
**To apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.